STUVA is a non-profit scientific and neutral research organisation incorporated as a registered association (according to german law). STUVA has approx. 220 corporative members, among them authorities, associations, institutes, public transport corporations, tunnelling constractors and suppliers and many tunneling engineers from Germany and abroad.
Some individuals have become honorary members due to their great encouragement for STUVA's aims and research work.
Members will benefit from the direct and indirect advantages that come with STUVA's activities:
- Insemination of knowledge at the most recent state-of-the art on underground construction and affilited fields
- Sharing of experience in theory and practice
- Discount on the participant's fee at STUVA's conferences for all staff of a member's company
- Invitation for the call-for-papers at STUVA's conferences
- 25 % discount when subscribing our offical organ TUNNEL. The international journal TUNNEL is published bi-lingual (german-english) and comes with 8 issues a year. TUNNEL includes a section called "STUVA News" informing about recent developments and activities of STUVA.
- Use of our special library with about 65.000 Documents on underground construction and underground transportation (german literature on the subject covering the past 50 years has been recorded nearly completely, english and french partially). Our library holds subscriptions for approx. 50 scientific journals on tunnelling and underground construction from Germany and abroad.
- Direct access to information on international projects with respect to STUVA's cooperation with 50 countries worldwide
Each corporative membership is based upon our statues. The annual membership fees for regular members amount to EUR 920,-.
Fill in our online formular to become a member or send a simple text message with your companies profile.