Transport & Environment
Liveable and accessible transport for all
The improvement of flowing and stationary traffic has always been a major challenge for increasing urban quality of life. The STUVA is working to reconcile the diverse requirements of transport supply, comfort, accessibility, environmental compatibility and economy.
Together with associations and municipalities, corresponding new findings are evaluated in practice in a timely manner. This applies to public transport and road transport as well as to multimodal mobility.
What can we do for you?
Some of our services
- Advice on accessible design and planning
- Conducting practice Tests
- Measuring, calculating and evaluating sonic immissions
- Checking the fatigue strength of rail surface components by means of Hydropulser according to DIN 45673
- Developing concepts for greater safety in public transport
- Creation of expert reports and international research
- Conducting seminars and workshops
More detailed information
The following documents give an impression of our range of services. Here you can find information in printable format: