Ten good reasons to become a member of STUVA
- Widen your network. STUVA has about 250 corporate members and offers the ideal platform.
- Your interests in the design and construction of tunnels and transport works are optimally represented by STUVA.
- Present your company and your innovations at STUVA Conferences. Members enjoy preference as speakers.
- Your employees can take part in STUVA conferences at reduced rates.
- Profit from STUVA’s research through the further development of the latest state of technology.
- Collaborate with us on the development of your new products and processes. Make use of STUVA’s testing facilities.
- Your membership fee is a lever for STUVA research and the basis for support grants.
- Take part in STUVA working groups and actively influence guidelines and good practice.
- Use STUVA as a neutral authority. If required, we can be of assistance regarding disputes.
- Your membership fee and contributions can be tax-deductible. STUVA is recognised as a non-profit association.
Your partner for questions about membership
Dr.-Ing. Roland Leucker
- Statues of STUVAStatues of STUVA as of 04.06.2016