EURO:TUN 2021 in Bochum
EURO:TUN 2021 is one of the Thematic Conferences of the European Community on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences (ECCOMAS). It is supported by the International Tunneling and Underground Space Association (ITA). For more information on the conference, please see the attached flyer and the conference website eurotun2021.rub.de/Home.html. Currently, the conference is planned as a face-to-face event. However, the organisers are monitoring the worldwide Corona situation during the organisational preparations and are also preparing for an online option or possibly a postponement of the conference. Core themes of the conference are:
- Integration of computational and information models for tunnel planning and design,
- Modelling of machine-soil and soil-structure interaction,
- numerical models for tunnelling, soil-tool interaction and face stability,
- process and logistics simulation,
- data-driven modelling, machine learning, data mining and expert systems in special civil engineering,
- model-based design of lining systems,
- multiphase and multiscale models for soils and rocks as well as temporary and permanent use in tunnelling,
- parameter identification methods and inverse analysis methods,
- sensitivity analysis, uncertainty modelling and risk analysis,
- other related topics.
The deadline for submission of presentation topics is 15 March 2021.
Companies and publishers are kindly invited to exhibit their products and services. Interested exhibitors can find all necessary information on the conference website.